Express Entry Immigration System is developed by Canada government under economic class including Federal Skilled Worker Program.
Those who fulfill entry conditions for Federal Skilled Worker Program across 347 occupations listed under NOC (National Occupational Classification System), submit an expression of interest profile to express entry pool. These profiles are then ranked under CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) with cut off points. Then highest ranked candidates will be considered for ITA (Invitation To Apply) for Permanent Resident Canada. Invited candidates must submit a full application within 90 days.
To qualify as a Federal Skill Worker, you should meet following conditions:
1. Full time work experience under one of the 347 listed occupations under NOC or equivalent in part time continuous employment within previous 10 years under one of the 347 listed occupations under NOC (National Occupational Classification System).
2. Work experience must be classified one of the below mentioned types within NOC:
a. Skill Type 0 – Managerial Occupations
b. Skill Level A – Professional Occupations
c. Skill Level B – Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades
3. Sufficient points under skilled worker point grid consisting of 6 selection factors
4. Language test from recognized third party and determine intermediate level English and French language skills.
5. Possess suitable settlement funding
6. Undergo successful security background
7. Undergo successful medical examination
Further IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) also known as CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) access skilled worker application based on 6 selection factors. Namely,
5. Arranged Employment In Canada,
If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100) in 6 selection factors, you qualify to immigrate to Canada as skilled worker.
Point cut offs for selection factors are
1. Age – Maximum 12 points
2. Language – Maximum 28 points
3. Education – Maximum 25 points
4. Experience – Maximum 15 points
5. Canada Arranged Employment – Maximum 10 points
6. Adaptability – Maximum 10 points
If you fulfill all mention criteria and get selected for Canada PR, then you can apply through 2 programs defined by government of Canada namely,
1. Express Entry System Canada (EE)
2. Provincial Nominee Program Canada (PNP)
To get complete details of your eligibility and ways to apply for Canada PR, fill the given Form (our executive will get back to you at the earliest) or Contact Us Now !!